Our breakfast is available for €15 per person (for children up to age 17, breakfast is complimentary). Our breakfast buffet is served in an elegant dining room, with fully dressed tables.
The following is available every day:
- Bread and pastries : sliced bread and brioche, bread rolls (“lichettes”), multigrain bread, croissants, pains au chocolat (in the South-West we call them “chocolatines”!), Danish pastries
- Classic French cakes: « opéra », « financier », etc.
- Dried fruit : figs, apricots, raisins, prunes
- Dairy products and fruit compotes: natural yoghurt, fruit yoghurt
- Cheeses: cream cheese (Kiri or Laughing Cow) and Emmental
- Cold meats: sliced ham, cured ham, salami, rosette, chorizo
- A variety of jams and marmalades (in individual portions or large jars)
- Salted and unsalted butter
- Nutella (for the sweet tooths!)
- Coffee (Americano or espresso)
- Tea (black, English breakfast, Earl Grey, Darjeeling, forest fruits, natural and lemon green tea)
- Hot chocolate, warm milk, cold milk
- Herbal teas
- Water (chilled or at room temperature)
- Fruit juices: orange, grapefruit, pineapple, apple
- Cereals : Muesli, Chocapic, Corn Flakes
- Hot buffet with scrambled eggs, fried eggs, bacon and sausages
- Fresh fruit salad made with seasonal fruits
If you are a resident at the hotel, you can also have a continental breakfast in your room, at the same cost.
Alternatively, many cafés in the town provide continental breakfasts for approximately €6.50. They are often good quality, but with less choice than at the hotel.
The buffet breakfast is offered at a cost of €15 per person and complimentary for children under 18